Josh Adam Meyers is a comedian, host, writer, actor, producer, and musician from the Washington D.C. area. He is the creator and host of The Goddamn Comedy Jam, a live comedy and music show that's a favorite at comedy festivals. Josh also hosts the podcast “The 500 with Josh Adam Meyers” where he is going through Rolling Stone Magazine's 500 Greatest Albums List. The podcast was a Spotify Original from 2019-2020.
All sales are final. Refunds and exchanges are offered only when a show is canceled or rescheduled.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Coupons or passes for free admission cannot be used for a show listed as a "special event."
- Matinees, the first show of any evening in our main showroom and all shows in our lounge showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive, the more options you'll have. Please note that the size of your party can affect what options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- "Late shows" in the main showroom have assigned seating. Assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. Generally speaking, the earlier you buy tickets, the closer you will be to the stage.
- If tickets are designated as being at a "reserved table," your party will have a table to itself. For general admission tickets, if your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.
Josh Adam Meyers is a comedian, host, writer, actor, producer, and musician from the Washington D.C. area.
He is the creator and host of The Goddamn Comedy Jam, a live comedy and music show that continues to be one of the most popular live shows in Los Angeles at its base, The Roxy. This show inspired a TV version that ran for a season and a special on Comedy Central. The show’s live festival appearances have played to up to 15,000 people.
Josh can also be seen voicing ‘DJ’ Howlin Hank’ on Bill Burr’s Netflix show F is for Family. In 2020, Josh was featured on Comedy Central’s Bill Burr Presents The Ringers, closing out the first episode. Josh tours festivals and clubs around the country as a stand-up, and has appeared at JFL Montreal as a New Face in 2013, JFL Toronto, Moontower, Bonnaroo, New York Comedy Festival, Bumbershoot, Madison Square Garden, Kennedy Center, Blue Whale, Outsidelands, RIOT, Bridgetown, Life is Beautiful, and Clusterfest amongst others.
Josh is currently the host of the podcast “The 500 with Josh Adam Meyers” where he is going through Rolling Stone Magazines 500 Greatest Albums List, which was a Spotify Original from 2019-2020.