The Roastmaster General returns! You've seen Jeff Ross tearing it up on Comedy Central and teaming up with Dave Attell on "Bumping Mics." He's one of the most respected performers in the business, mixing friendly roast humor with killer stand-up. Do not miss his first appearance on our stage in more than a decade.
All sales are final. Refunds and exchanges are offered only when a show is canceled or rescheduled.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Coupons or passes for free admission cannot be used for a show listed as a "special event."
- Matinees, the first show of any evening in our main showroom and all shows in our lounge showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive, the more options you'll have. Please note that the size of your party can affect what options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- "Late shows" in the main showroom have assigned seating. Assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. Generally speaking, the earlier you buy tickets, the closer you will be to the stage.
- If tickets are designated as being at a "reserved table," your party will have a table to itself. For general admission tickets, if your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.
Jeff Ross is a comedian, writer, actor, director, and producer known as “The Roastmaster General.”
As a regular on the COMEDY CENTRAL ROASTS, Jeff has roasted some of the industry’s most famous people including Alec Baldwin, Bruce Willis, Justin Bieber, Roseanne Barr, Joan Rivers, Charlie Sheen, and Donald Trump.
His television projects include ROAST BATTLE for Comedy Central, a series which Ross produced and starred for three seasons. ROAST BATTLE has become an international phenomenon with markets including England, Germany, Canada and South Africa producing their own versions. Ross also starred in the 3-episode comedy special BUMPING MICS with Dave Attell for Netflix. This rapid-fire, two-man stand up series has a joke-per-minute ratio and continues to tour the country as a live show. Ross also produced and starred in six episodes of HISTORICAL ROASTS for Netflix, a series which roasted some of the most important figures in history including Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King, and Cleopatra.
On the acting front, credits include series arcs on SNEAKY PETE (Amazon), and KINGDOM (DirecTV), and guest-starring roles on DR. KEN (ABC), DRUNK HISTORY (Comedy Central), GRANDFATHERED (Fox), THE SIMPSONS (Fox) and FAMILY GUY (Fox). Recent feature film credits include THE EMOJI MOVIE, FLOCK OF DUDES and WEDDING RINGER starring Kevin Hart. Jeff has also lent his voice to many animated shows including playing “Hook Foot” on Disney’s RAPUNZEL’S TANGLED ADVENTURES. Other animated work includes MR. PEABODY AND SHERMAN, FUTURE WORM, PENN ZERO PART TIME HERO and THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF MICKEY MOUSE.
Jeff's most recent comedy specials turn roasting into social commentary. With JEFF ROSS ROASTS CRIMINALS, JEFF ROSS ROASTS COPS, AND JEFF ROSS ROASTS THE BORDER, Jeff has shed light on some of the more polarizing political issues of our time. These specials have taken him to a maximum security prison, the Boston Police Department, and both sides of the Mexican border.
Jeff continues to tour the country doing stand-up and bringing his own brand of speed- roasting to audiences both stateside and abroad.