Finesse spun early success in the stand-up game into a four-year run on “Saturday Night Live.” His smooth and hilarious style has kept him busy on the small screen -- whether it's acting, voiceover work or being a favorite panelist on tons of talk shows. He pops up regularly on comedy concert tours. And best of all, you can still see him up close in the comedy clubs. He makes his return to the DC Improv this winter.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Coupons or passes for free admission cannot be used for a show listed as a "special event."
- Matinees, the first show of any evening in our main showroom and all shows in our lounge showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive, the more options you'll have. Please note that the size of your party can affect what options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- "Late shows" in the main showroom have assigned seating. Assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. Generally speaking, the earlier you buy tickets, the closer you will be to the stage.
- If tickets are designated as being at a "reserved table," your party will have a table to itself. For general admission tickets, if your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.
Finesse Mitchell is a multi-faceted actor, author and stand-up comedian. Mitchell has had numerous appearances on daytime talk shows like "The Real" and rotated as a guest co-host on "The Wendy Williams Show." In addition to being an SNL Alum and B.E.T.’s “Comic View” favorite, Finesse’s television credits include Netflix’s “Is It Cake,” Fox’s "Outmatched," Showtime’s "Roadies" and Disney Channel’s "A.N.T. Farm" (China’s Dad). Mitchell also wrote a monthly relationship advice column for Essence magazine for three years called “Oh Brother.”