A standup, writer, and actor, Eagle Witt is a born-and-raised New Yorker. At 28, he performs at all the major clubs in New York City and is a regular at the Comedy Cellar. Eagle has been featured on Comedy Central’s "This Week at the Comedy Cellar" as well as Amazon's scripted series "Millenniums."
He has notably appeared twice on "Comedy Central's Stand Up," most recently in March 2023. In addition, Eagle will be featured as a cast member on MTV’s upcoming 21st season of "Wild 'N Out."
All sales are final. Refunds and exchanges are offered only when a show is canceled or rescheduled.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Coupons or passes for free admission cannot be used for a show listed as a "special event."
- All shows in our lounge showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive, the more options you'll have. Please note that the size of your party can affect what options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.