Dan St. Germain has been seen on Conan, Fallon, Comedy Central, and has a half hour special on Paramount Plus. He's a Variety Comic to Watch, NY Break Out Comedian, and was the co-host of The Masked Man Show, Wrestleroasts, My Dumb Friends, and the Not Safe Podcast. He's currently working with Dan Soder on a show for Peacock and his new special "Dance, Fatty! Dance!" will drop on Youtube in 2024.
All sales are final. Refunds and exchanges are offered only when a show is canceled or rescheduled.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Coupons or passes for free admission cannot be used for a show listed as a "special event."
- All shows in our lounge showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive, the more options you'll have. Please note that the size of your party can affect what options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- For general admission tickets, if your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.
Dan St. Germain is a writer, comedian, and actor who has appeared on This is Not Happening, Conan, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, This Week at the Comedy Cellar, Adam Ruins Everything, Crashing, Best Week Ever, @Midnight, John Oliver's New York Stand-up Show, Guy Code, HBO’s Funny as Hell, The Roast of Bruce Prichard, and The Roast of Ric Flair. He’s written for The White House Correspondents' Dinner, Immoral Compass, Alternatino, The Break with Michelle Wolf, Superior Donuts, The Comedy Central Roast of Rob Lowe, Not Safe with Nikki Glaser, Tru TV’s 10 Things, and has developed his own shows for Fox, Adult Swim, and Comedy Central. He co-hosted The Ringer’s The Masked Man Show, Not Safe, Wrestle Roasts, and My Dumb Friends podcasts, as well as appeared on Ten Percent Happier, Doug Loves Movies, The Honey Dew, WTF with Marc Maron, Are You Garbage, You Made It Weird, Jim and Sam, Bennington, Bertcast, and The Bonfire on Comedy Central Radio. He’s a Variety Comic to Watch, Time Out New York’s Break Out Comedian of 2014, and has appeared at both the Just For Laughs festival and Bumbershoot. He’s the creator of "Kicking Dan Out" on My Damn Channel and the co-creator of "In Security" on Comedy Central. His last album No Real Winners Here was listed as one of the best albums of 2018 by The Interrobang. He's currently the co-host of the It Couple podcast and is developing a show for Peacock with Dan Soder and Stone Cold Steve Austin. Check out Dan's Comedy Central Half Hour special, now on Paramount+, before his new special drops later this year.