Porkchop Volcano is a DC-area favorite short-form improv troupe. Taking suggestions from the audience makes every show unique and personal. In the words of DC Metro Theater Arts.com "With clearly defined characters and an uncanny chemistry within the group, Porkchop Volcano are a force to be reckoned with." They frequently perform corporate and private shows at the DC Improv, Brightbox Theater, and elsewhere. They’ve been lauded by the Washingtonian, DC Theatre Scene, and CBS DC as the show to watch. Come see for yourself!
All sales are final. Refunds and exchanges are offered only when a show is canceled or rescheduled.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Coupons or passes for free admission cannot be used for a show listed as a "special event."
- All shows in our lounge showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive, the more options you'll have. Please note that the size of your party can affect what options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- For general admission tickets, if your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.