Gina picked up a lot of new fans with her appearances on "America's Got Talent," but she's no stranger to the spotlight -- her Amazon Prime special "The Floor is Lava" was a big hit in 2020, she has made the rounds on late night TV and she toured the country with Gabriel Iglesias. The Bronx native is bringing her good-natured attitude to the nation's capital -- these shows are her DC Improv debut!
Gina is also headlining our New Year's Eve shows. If you're interested in those, click here.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).
Gina Brillon was born and raised in the Bronx, New York. The Puerto Rican actress, comedian, writer (and new mom!) has been a standup comic since she was 17 years old. Her 1-hour special "Gina Brillon: The Floor is Lava" won a Gracie Award and is available on Amazon Prime Video, along with her first special, "Pacifically Speaking."" Her 1/2 hour special "Easily Offended" was one of the top shows from the Entre Nos franchise on HBO Latino, and streams on all HBO Digital Platforms. She’s made appearances on HBO Max’s "HA Festival: The Art of Comedy," Comedy Central’s "Live at Gotham," E!’s "Chelsea Lately," "The View," "Late Night with Seth Meyers" and 'Jimmy Kimmel Live." You have seen her on "Kevin Can Wait" on CBS and "The Conners" on ABC. In 2012, she became the first (and only) Latina winner of NBC’s Stand up for Diversity Showcase. The following year, she was a “New Face” at the Montreal Just For Laughs Festival. Gina is a singer, published writer, and poet. Her pieces have appeared in the New York Post and Daily News, among others. In 2019, she was featured on Gabriel “Fluffy” Iglesias’ “Beyond the Fluffy Tour” - hitting 46 cities around the US. Currently, Gina and co-host Katherine G. Mendoza dole out advice on their podcast "Mess In Progress: The Homegirls Guide to Self-Help."