Christian Finnegan is a pioneer of the “talking head” show, a sitcom actor and a Twitter all-star. He hosted “Black & White” on A&E, and he was a writer for “The Jim Gaffigan Show.” And most important (as far as we’re concerned), he’s one of our favorite stand-ups, delivering shows as sharp and funny as anyone on our schedule. He even recorded one of his albums here. We're thrilled to have him back for 2022!
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).
Christian Finnegan is perhaps best known as one of the original panelists on VH1’s “Best Week Ever” and as Chad, the only white roommate in “Chappelle’s Show’s” infamous “Mad Real World” sketch. He played Martin on the popular syndicated sitcom “Are We There Yet?” and politics junkies will recognize Christian from his many appearances on “Countdown with Keith Olbermann”. Most recently, Christian was the creator and co-host of A&E’s “Black & White”, which examined current events and social trends through the lens of Race. He can also be heard filling in as a regular guest host on “Standup with Pete Dominick” on SiriusXM Insight.
Over the years, Christian has been a fixture on Comedy Central, having starred in his own one hour stand up special “Au Contraire”, as well as “Comedy Central Presents”, “Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn” and countless network interstitials. He’s also appeared on “Conan”, “The Late Late Show with James Corden”, “Good Morning America” and “The Today Show”.
Christian’s four comedy albums/specials (“Two for Flinching”,“Au Contraire!”, “The Fun Part” and “60% Joking“) are available on iTunes and Amazon and his standup is in regular rotation on all major streaming services. His fifth album (and third special) “Christian Finnegan: Show Your Work” will be released Spring 2021.
When not on tour, Christian Finnegan can usually be found in Queens helping his wife, author Kambri Crews, with her venue QED Astoria or walking their faithful pooches, Griswold and Chief Billy Bowlegs.