At the request of the artists, patrons for November 26-27 must present proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 to be admitted to the venue.
Some of the best stand-ups from the local comedy scene (and maybe a few out-of-towners) are coming to our lounge -- the perfect showroom for you to get up-close with the stars of tomorrow. This is a showcase, with several comedians performing for a total of around 90 minutes.
December 3-5: Tommy Taylor Jr., D. Lo, Natalie McGill, Matt Bergman, Cerrome Russell
December 10-12: Christine O'Dea, Matt Deakins, Lafayette Wright, Rahmein Mostafavi, Courtney Fearrington
December 22: Ashley Mayo, Talib Babb, Jamel Johnson, Robin Montague, Eddie Bryant
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.