At the request of the artist, patrons for these shows must present either proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative COVID test result (no more than 72 hours old) to be admitted to the venue. Proof of vaccination can be either your completed vaccination card, or a legible photo of a card saved to your phone. The last dose must be at least two weeks ago. Patrons will also be asked to present a photo ID matching the name on the card or test result.
It's our annual visit from one of stand-up comedy's best. An all-time-great joke writer, Dave is at home in comedy clubs. He built a loyal following by barnstorming the country with his brand of "very adult" humor, and his audiences got even bigger after his cult-favorite travel show, "Insomniac." Dave continues to be a presence on TV, while constantly writing new material and taking it on the road.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- At the request of the artist, patrons for these shows must present proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative COVID test result (no more than 72 hours old) to be admitted to these shows.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Please note that your group might be sharing a table with other parties.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).
Dave Attell is a stand-up comedian, actor and writer, best known as the host of Comedy Central's INSOMNIAC WITH DAVE ATTELL, which gave him a cult following. He can next be seen in the Hulu series LIFE & BETH alongside Amy Schumer, Michael Rapaport, and Michael Cera. He can also be seen on BUMPING MICS with Jeff Ross, currently streaming on Netflix and HBO’s CRASHING with Pete Holmes. His stand up series, DAVE ATTELL’S COMEDY UNDERGROUND and his one hour special, ROAD WORK were featured on Comedy Central and ROAD WORK is now streaming on Netflix.
His film credits include Chris Rock’s cult film, POOTIE TANG, FUNNY PEOPLE, SCARY MOVIE 4, and LOS ENCHILADAS and in the Amy Schumer films TRAINWRECK and I FEEL PRETTY. His television credits include, THE SIMPSONS, DIFFICULT PEOPLE, BOB’S BURGERS, ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT, THE JIM GAFFIGAN SHOW, THE JIM NORTON SHOW, INSIDE AMY SCHUMER, LOUIE, ED, EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND, and TOUGH CROWD WITH COLIN QUINN. He was named one of the “25 Funniest People in America” by Entertainment Weekly Magazine. When not on the road, Attell makes regular appearances at the Comedy Cellar in New York City.