Krystyna Hutchinson and Corinne Fisher have been performing as a comedy duo since 2011, and are the creators of the successful podcast "Guys We F#@$!D." Gritty, sexy, raunchy, silly and opinionated, Fisher and Hutchinson first started gaining local notoriety with their house party style live comedy shows at Gotham City Improv. Now they're back headlining the DC Improv together for a second time.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note that your group might be sharing a table with other parties.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.
Originally from Doylestown, Pennsylvania, KRYSTYNA HUTCHINSON has been a regular in the New York City comedy scene since graduating from Marymount Manhattan College with a BFA in Acting. Krystyna has written for Splitsider and Glamour Magazine and has been featured in an array of publications including Vogue, Elle, The Huffington Post, Esquire and Mother Jones with her comedy partner, Corinne Fisher, for their work on "Guys We Fucked: The Anti Slut-Shaming Podcast." Krystyna has studied and performed improv and sketch comedy at The PIT and Upright Citizen’s Brigade Theatre and was featured in "Master of None," starring Aziz Ansari, on Netflix.
CORINNE FISHER is a stand-up comedian, writer and actress originally from Union, N.J. She first made a splash with her debut one-woman show "Corinne Fisher: I STALK YOU," which had a successful run at The Peoples Improv Theater and was featured heavily in Time Out NY. Since then, she has been a regular on the stand-up scene playing anything from dive bars to world-famous comedy clubs like New York Comedy Club, Caroline's, Broadway Comedy Club, Comix, Laugh Boston, The Stress Factory and The World Famous Comedy Store in Hollywood. Corinne was been chosen to compete in the prestigious Boston Comedy Festival the past two years in a row, made her standup TV debut on FOX's "Laughs" in 2014, and had her show, "The Comedienne Project," co-created by Katie Hannigan and directed by Ted Alexandro, selected as part of The 2015 NYC Fringe Festival.
In December 2013, the duo launched Guys We Fucked: The Anti Slut-Shaming Podcast that now boasts over half a million subscribers is one of the top downloaded weekly podcasts on iTunes and in the top 5 most downloaded comedy podcasts. With its positive feminist message, the show has been featured in The Huffington Post, The Daily Beast, Elle, Bust, Salon Shape, Glamour, on Sirius Radio, among many others. They have had on amazing guests such as AMBER ROSE, DAN SAVAGE, JIM NORTON, HORATIO SANZ, ANDY DICK, LIZZ WINSTEAD (Co-Creator of "The Daily Show") among others over the years.