Erin started her entertainment career right here in Washington, working her way from the open mic circuit to the Improv stage. She found national success, with appearances on "Last Comic Standing" and "Ellen," and comedy has taken her around the country again and again. But she's always welcome here in DC: She recorded her first album at our club in 2018, and now she's back to headline our main showroom this May.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- There is a two-item minimum per ticket. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties. Click here for a more detailed explanation of seating policies.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage). Click here for a more detailed explanation of seating policies.
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.
Erin Jackson is one of the fastest-rising comedians in New York City. She works nightly in the city’s top comedy clubs, and her new album "Grudgery" -- which was recorded at the DC Improv -- recently debuted at No. 1 on the iTunes comedy charts. Erin has appeared most recently on "Conan," "This Week at the Comedy Cellar," and truTV’s "Laff Mobb’s Laff Tracks." She has also been featured on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," "Last Comic Standing," "Live at Gotham," "Gotham Comedy Live," "Wanda Sykes Presents Herlarious," and "Standup in Stilettos." Erin co-hosted three seasons of "Exhale," a panel talk series on the ASPiRE television network, and has been a panelist on sports and pop-culture programs on MSNBC, NFL Network, VH-1 and TV Guide Network.