A longtime comedy club standout, Godfrey's profile has gotten even bigger in recent years thanks to his "In Godfrey We Trust" podcast and a stint hosting his own satellite radio show. The Chicago native is a live wire on stage, using an arsenal of voices and wide-eyed expressions while giving his high-energy takes on current events. Check out one of the hottest touring comics going ...
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- There is a two-item minimum per ticket. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties. Click here for a more detailed explanation of seating policies.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage). Click here for a more detailed explanation of seating policies.
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.
Godfrey is one of the hottest comedians on the circuit. Growing up in Chicago, he constantly got in trouble for misbehaving and being an all-around class clown. Godfrey's Nigerian parents unknowingly encouraged his bad behavior by showing him classic comedy films from an early age. While performing impressions of his college football teammates, Godfrey realized his irreverent style of comedy might be more than just a hobby.
As soon as Godfrey went pro, he immediately landed several high profile projects. Ben Stiller cast him to play himself in "Zoolander," a performance that has since achieved cult status. Godfrey has also appeared in "Johnson Family Vacation," "The Cook Out" with Queen Latifah, "Phat Girlz" starring Monique, and "Soul Plane" alongside Snoop Dogg. Godfrey is perhaps best known for his stint as the "7UP Guy" in the beloved 7UP national campaign.
Godfrey has also made many television appearances, including stand-up specials on Showtime and Comedy Central. He hosted his own show on SiriusXM satellite radio, and he currently hosts the "In Godfrey We Trust" podcast.