Jamie Lee is one of the great young voices in the comedy world, writing for and starring in shows on MTV, truTV, TBS, and HBO. (You know her as "Ali" on the hit series "Crashing.") She's even a best-selling author -- the last time she came to the DC Improv was part of her "Weddiculous" book tour. She's back this spring for another run of outstanding shows.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- There is a two-item minimum per ticket. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties. Click here for a more detailed explanation of seating policies.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage). Click here for a more detailed explanation of seating policies.
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.
Jamie Lee is a standup comedian and actress whom Elle Magazine named as one of the top comedians to watch. Jamie most recently starred as "Ali Reissen," the female lead of the hit HBO series “Crashing,” where she also served as a writer and producer. In addition to being one of the core cast members of MTV’s hit show “Girl Code,” Lee has appeared on “Conan,” “The Late Late Show with James Corden" and was the host of the TruTV series "10 Things" and the EW.com series "Polished." In December 2016, Lee released her debut book Weddiculous (Harper Collins), which quickly rose to #1 on Bustle.com’s list of best wedding books and will soon be a TV series on a streaming service that rhymes with Shmetshmlix!