Thu, Jun 15, 2023
Fri, Jun 16, 2023
Sat, Jun 17, 2023
Jessica has an energy that draws audiences in -- her razor-sharp writing and great characters make for a show that’s impossible not to enjoy. She has been a favorite of the New York comedy scene for years, and she keeps reaching new audiences: Her one-hour Comedy Central special was released in late 2019, and she was a driving force behind the FX documentary "Hysterical." She's back to headline with us a fifth time.
All sales are final. Refunds and exchanges are offered only when a show is canceled or rescheduled.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Coupons or passes for free admission cannot be used for a show listed as a "special event."
- Matinees, the first show of any evening in our main showroom and all shows in our lounge showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive, the more options you'll have. Please note that the size of your party can affect what options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- "Late shows" in the main showroom have assigned seating. Assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. Generally speaking, the earlier you buy tickets, the closer you will be to the stage.
- If tickets are designated as being at a "reserved table," your party will have a table to itself. For general admission tickets, if your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.
Jessica Kirson is a powerhouse on stage. Jessica’s act is a hilariously relatable performance of sheer silliness, vulnerability and ridiculous characters. Her countless comedic character videos have racked up over 30 million views on social media. Her audience is multigenerational creating an excuse for large groups of friends and families to spend a night out together.
In an era where only 10% of all touring comedians are female, Jessica stands out as one of the strongest comedians regardless of gender. As her friend Dave Attell says, “I’d hate to follow her.”
This year, Jessica will be featured playing herself on the HBO series Crashing with Pete Holmes. She recently served as a consultant, producer and writer as well as acted in the Robert De Niro’s film “The Comedian.” She has appeared on “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon”, “The View, and “Kevin Can Wait.” She has also been featured on the Comedy Central series “This Week at the Comedy Cellar.”She was recently awarded “Best Female Comic” by the MAC association in New York City and received the prestigious Nightlife Award for “Best Stand-up Comedian.” And in her spare time, Jessica is a regular contributor to the “Howard Stern Show, where she produces and stars in prank calls for the program.