Maronzio's curmudgeonly nature paired with raw intelligence is highlighted in his Comedy Central special as well as his debut comedy album "Laughmatic," where he seamlessly moves from deep political commentary to extremely relatable complaints of the average American experience. With a comfortable stage presence, he continues to tell stories and perform stand-up regularly throughout Los Angeles and all around the country. His passion for hip-hop, sports, and comics becomes apparent through his engaging commentary on stage. Check out this DC Improv headling debut!
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- There is a two-item minimum per ticket. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties. Click here for a more detailed explanation of seating policies.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage). Click here for a more detailed explanation of seating policies.
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.