ComedySportzDC offers clean improv comedy. Two teams battle for laughs and points as they make up scenes and songs on the spot. The audience shouts out all the suggestions and votes for the winners, while the referee calls the fouls. It's not a comedy show ABOUT sports, it's the comedy show that IS a sport – similar to what you’ve seen on “Whose Line.” This show is "all ages," meaning that people under the age of 18 may attend.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- ComedySportz shows are "all ages." People under the age of 18 may attend.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows. Early shows are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Late shows have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival. If you require special accommodations (wheelchair access, etc.) please call the Improv at 202-296-7008 and inform us ahead of time.
- If you purchased tickets and want to ensure that you are seated with another party that bought tickets separately, call the Improv at 202-296-7008 and inform us ahead of time.
- For "early" shows, doors usually open one hour before showtime. Seating for "late" shows usually begins 15-30 minutes before showtime. Check your e-mail confirmation for specifics.