No two Flip Orley shows are the same, which is why he's been a DC Improv favorite since the 1990s. Flip uses hypnosis to turn audience members into the stars of the show. He leads volunteers through twisted scenarios, getting reactions that are almost beyond belief – and he does it all without humiliating anyone. Whether you’re on stage or watching from the audience, Flip’s show is unforgettable. And no, we weren’t hypnotized into writing this.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows. Early shows are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Late shows have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival. If you require special accommodations (wheelchair access, etc.) please call the Improv at 202-296-7008 and inform us ahead of time.
- If you purchased tickets and want to ensure that you are seated with another party that bought tickets separately, call the Improv at 202-296-7008 and inform us ahead of time.
- For "early" shows, doors usually open one hour before showtime. Seating for "late" shows usually begins 15-30 minutes before showtime. Check your e-mail confirmation for specifics.