Erin started her entertainment career right here in Washington, working her way from the open mic circuit to the Improv stage. She found national success, with appearances on “Last Comic Standing” and “Ellen,” and most recently on Tiffany Haddish's Netflix series "They Ready." Comedy has taken her around the country again and again, and she was the first headliner to take our stage when we reopened in April 2021. Now she's back for another weekend in the nation's capital!
All sales are final. Refunds and exchanges are offered only when a show is canceled or rescheduled.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Coupons or passes for free admission cannot be used for a show listed as a "special event."
- Matinees, the first show of any evening in our main showroom and all shows in our lounge showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive, the more options you'll have. Please note that the size of your party can affect what options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- "Late shows" in the main showroom have assigned seating. Assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. Generally speaking, the earlier you buy tickets, the closer you will be to the stage.
- If tickets are designated as being at a "reserved table," your party will have a table to itself. For general admission tickets, if your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.
Erin Jackson is one of the fastest-rising comedians in New York City. She works nightly in the city’s top comedy clubs and most recently made her Netflix debut on Season 2 of "Tiffany Haddish Presents: They Ready." She currently writes for the hit Netflix show "The Upshaws" and has appeared on "Late Night with Seth Meyers," "CONAN," "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," "This Week at the Comedy Cellar," and "Last Comic Standing." Erin co-hosted three seasons of "Exhale," a panel talk series on the ASPiRE television network, and has been a panelist on sports and pop-culture programs on MSNBC, NFL Network and VH-1. Her comedy album, "Grudgery," was released in 2018 and debuted at No. 1 on the iTunes comedy charts.
Erin is a proud alumna of Howard University and a die-hard fan of the Philadelphia Eagles.