DC Improv headlining debut! Tip "T.I." Harris is already a star in the music industry and on the big screen. Now he's venturing into the comedy world. Join us on a Sunday night as T.I. and the Haha Mafia take over our stage for two big shows.
All sales are final. Refunds and exchanges are offered only when a show is canceled or rescheduled.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Coupons or passes for free admission cannot be used for a show listed as a "special event."
- Matinees, the first show of any evening in our main showroom and all shows in our lounge showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive, the more options you'll have. Please note that the size of your party can affect what options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- "Late shows" in the main showroom have assigned seating. Assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. Generally speaking, the earlier you buy tickets, the closer you will be to the stage.
- If tickets are designated as being at a "reserved table," your party will have a table to itself. For general admission tickets, if your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.
Aside from his contributions in entertainment including, 11 hit albums, multiple Grammy’s, Billboard BET and American Music Awards, countless blockbuster movies and top-rated television shows including, ATL, VH-1’s T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle, American Gangster and Marvel’s Antman, to name a few, Tip “T.I.” Harris has made an indelible mark on the world of business. He is an artist, entrepreneur and activist who has amassed a business empire to include a record label (Grand Hustle), A film/TV production company (Grand Hustle Films), a 10+ year old clothing line (Akoo, Hustle Gang), a real estate holdings company, non-profit organization (Us or Else), owner/founder of Trap Music Museum, co-owner of Bankhead Seafood, owner of Super Sound Studios, investor and much more.
Harris served on the Mayor of Atlanta’s Transition Team, where he focused on policy and legislation; and currently serves on the Reimagining Atlanta Task Force, aimed at creating restorative practices and a community-driven approach to addressing incarceration. He has been recognized as a thought leader at the United States Capitol and during the Operation Hope and Forbes Magazine business conferences. His community focus is around driving economic mobility and equity in vulnerable, underserved communities. Harris was also awarded the first-ever “Voice of the Culture” award by ASCAP and is the host of a new #1 rated podcast, expediTIously with Tip “T.I.” Harris. Never one to rest on his laurels, he is in the process of launching new business partnerships and growing his brands.