Jeff Dye is a nationally touring comedian, actor, host, prankster and Bigfoot enthusiast. He starred in NBC's comedy adventure series "Better Late Than Never," performed on "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon" (twice), finished 3rd on "Last Comic Standing" and has had his own "Comedy Central Presents" special. His light-hearted positivity vibes with audiences everywhere. Check out his DC Improv debut!
December 8 is "Laughing Thursday!" A portion of the ticket proceeds will go to Comedy Gives Back, a charity that helps stand-up comedians in need. Comedy Gives back assists performers by helping them cover the costs of medical bills, mental health services and housing. Just by buying a ticket for that Thursday show, you are making a contribution! #Laughing4Good #LaughingThursday
All sales are final. Refunds and exchanges are offered only when a show is canceled or rescheduled.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Coupons or passes for free admission cannot be used for a show listed as a "special event."
- Matinees, the first show of any evening in our main showroom and all shows in our lounge showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive, the more options you'll have. Please note that the size of your party can affect what options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- "Late shows" in the main showroom have assigned seating. Assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. Generally speaking, the earlier you buy tickets, the closer you will be to the stage.
- If tickets are designated as being in the "reserved" section, your party will have a table to itself. For general admission tickets, if your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.
Jeff Dye is a nationally touring comedian, actor, host, prankster and Bigfoot enthusiast. He starred in NBC's comedy adventure series "Better Late Than Never." This project followed the travel of Henry Winkler, William Shatner, Terry Bradshaw and George Foreman as Jeff presents them the adventure of a lifetime. Currently he’s on new episodes of "I Can See Your Voice" and "The Masked Singer" on Fox.
Dye has performed on "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon" (twice), finished 3rd on "Last Comic Standing" and has had his own "Comedy Central Presents" special. In previous years, he has starred on numerous TV projects, including "Money from Strangers", "Girl Code", "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition", as well as NBC's "I Can Do That"- a one hour comedy variety series that puts six of America's brightest entertainers to the test as they compete to showcase their talents with breathtaking and unique acts, featuring skills they didn't even know they had.
Jeff's album "Live from Madison" had been a top 10 album on the Billboard Comedy Charts and his album "Dumb is Gooder" came out in 2021.
Dye's passion is bringing love and positivity through laughter to everyone he encounters.