Fahim is a comedy Renaissance man, finding success in stand-up, sketch comedy, TV writing and (naturally) dancing. (Check out his social feeds @fahimanwar.) A former aerospace engineer, the Seattle native just released his new special "Hat Trick" online, showcasing his sharp, light-hearted observational style to a global audience. This winter he's taking a victory lap at comedy clubs across the country -- including his second headlining weekend with us.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.
Fahim Anwar is a Los Angeles-based standup comedian, actor and writer. Fresh off the release of his second standup special "Hat Trick," filmed at the World Famous Comedy Store, The New York Times has listed Fahim as a "Most Promising Future Star." He's appeared on "Conan," "Late Night with Seth Meyers" and performed at the prestigious Just for Laughs Festival in Montreal. His recent film and TV credits include "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot" opposite Tina Fey, "Neighbors" and "Drunk History" to name a few. Fahim served as head writer and starred on a sketch show special for Comedy Central with his comedy group Goatface, which includes Hasan Minhaj from "The Daily Show," Aristotle Athiras of "SNL" and Asif Ali of "WandaVision." Off the success of the sketch show special, Fahim was named by Variety Magazine as one of 2019 Comics to Watch, and was invited to be a guest on the Joe Rogan Experience Podcast as well as WTF with Marc Maron.