Originally from Houston, Kevin Iso began performing stand up across Texas before moving to New York. Kevin was named a New Face at Montreal’s Just For Laughs Festival in 2019. After being named one of Comedy Central’s Comics To Watch, Kevin’s stand-up was featured on AXS TV’s "Gotham Comedy Live" and Comedy Central’s "Adam Devine’s House Party." He can also be seen in "High Fidelity" on Hulu and "This Week at the Cellar" on Comedy Central. In 2020, Iso was a staff writer for "That Damn Michael Che" on HBOMax. Kevin co-created, wrote and stars in the series "Flatbush Misdemeanors," which currently airs Sunday nights on Showtime.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.