At the request of the artist, patrons for these shows must present proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 to be admitted to the venue. "Proof" can be a completed vaccination card or a readable photo of that card saved to your phone, along with a photo ID. Negative COVID tests will not be accepted as a substitute.
Chris Redd is set to make his DC Improv debut! The actor, writer, stand-up comic and rapper is a cast member on NBC’s "Saturday Night Live" and currently stars in the NBC comedy "Kenan" opposite Kenan Thompson. He is set to star in the upcoming series "Bust Down" and has an hour long special in the works for HBO Max.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).
Chris Redd is an actor, writer, stand-up comic, and rapper. Redd is a cast member on NBC’s Saturday Night Live and currently stars in the NBC comedy, KENAN, opposite Kenan Thompson. He is set to star in the upcoming series BUST DOWN and has an hour long special in the works for HBO Max.
In 2018, Redd received the Emmy Award for Outstanding Original Music and Lyrics for the “SNL” song “Come Back, Barack.” He appeared in the 2016 film “Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping” opposite Andy Samberg, and also starred in the Netflix original comedy series, “Disjointed” opposite Kathy Bates. In 2017, Redd debuted his own half-hour episode of “Comedy Central Stand-Up Presents” and in 2019 released his debut stand-up album “But Here We Are.” Redd was featured as a roaster on the Comedy Central Roast of Alec Baldwin in 2019.
Redd can be seen in the comedy films “Deep Murder,” “The House,” and “A Futile and Stupid Gesture.” On TV, Redd starred in the cult-classic series “Wet Hot American Summer” and was featured in NBC’s “Will & Grace,” Netflix’s “Love,” Comedy Central’s “Detroiters” and “Comedy Central Stand-Up Presents.” Additionally, Redd was featured as a 2016 Standup New Face at Just For Laughs in Montreal. Redd was previously a performer at Chicago’s Second City.