In accordance with city rules, patrons for these shows must present proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 to be admitted to the venue. "Proof" can be a completed vaccination card or a readable photo of that card saved to your phone. Negative COVID tests will not be accepted as a substitute.
Love and marriage, love and marriage.
Go together like a horse and carriage.
These two plan to be wed
It's too bad somebody will drop dead
We’re having a wedding and you’re all invited. Die Laughing Productions presents Love and Marriage and Murder. It’s the bride and groom’s big day. Bells will ring, the sun will shine, they’ll love until the end of time. End indeed! This is a murder mystery; a wedding whodunit! Can you solve it and live happily ever after?
Love and Marriage and Murder stars 98 Rock’s Justin Schlegel, Joe and Katie Robinson (our real life newlyweds) and all your favorite Die Laughing Productions performers. But the real stars of the show are all you wedding crashers in the audience. We have audience roles available for willing volunteers. The rest of you can sit back, laugh and enjoy the wedding day ruined by an untimely death and maybe help answer whodunit.
Eat. Drink. Laugh. Solve a Murder. See you February 9.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.