COVID rules may be in effect for these shows.
Wil's unique perspective on political and social issues, with a twist of his West Indian Haitian culture, makes him a comedian in high demand. He has been hand picked by comedian heavyweights Damon Wayans, D.L. Hughley, the Wayans brothers, Katt Williams and Gabriel Iglesias to tour the country, and the Brooklyn native has been a fixture in the New York comedy scene for years.
He's coming back to the Improv, and he's bringing some of his best comedy friends: Cipha Sounds, Aminah Imani, Jill Gonzalez, Gibran Saleem and Damani Seal.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- To comply with the city's capacity restrictions and social distancing guidelines, we are selling tables rather than individual tickets to any show where restrictions are expected to be in place. At this time, customers will not be sharing tables with anyone other than their party. If your group requires multiple tables, those tables will maintain 6-foot social distancing rules.
- Customers are expected to take necessary precautions to protect themselves and others. Per local guidelines, customers must properly wear a face covering or mask except when eating or drinking at their table.
- Employees and customers will have their temperatures taken upon entrance to the facility. Anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees or greater will not be permitted on the premises.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note that our standard policies will be suspended as needed to comply with COVID-19 regulations.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.
Wil Sylvince is one of the most explosive comedians performing around the world today. His comedic performances on COMEDY CENTRAL, HBO’S DEF COMEDY JAM, and SHOWTIME all garnered standing ovations by the audiences, a feat rarely seen accomplished by many performers.
Born and raised in Brooklyn, Sylvince has honed his act in New York’s top comedy clubs – the Comedy Cellar, Comic Strip Live, Caroline’s on Broadway, Stand-Up NY and the Gotham Comedy Club.
His unique perspective on political and social issues, with a twist of his West Indian Haitian culture makes Sylvince a comedian in high demand. He has been hand picked by comedian heavyweights Damon Wayans, D.L. Hughley, Wayans Brothers, Katt Williams and Gabriel Iglesias to tour the country.
When not touring with other comedians, Sylvince is a wanted commodity at college campuses everywhere. His versatility to work clean as well as edgy, make him one of the nation’s top booked college comedians.
In addition to his on camera work, Sylvince also prides himself on his exceptional comedy writing skills. His writing has been used and featured on The Fugees’ album The Score, Wyclef’s The Carnival. He was also a contributor to sketch shows Chapelle Show on Comedy Central and Damon Wayan’s The Underground.
His work definitely speaks for itself, leaving audiences in amazement and always wanting more. Wil Sylvince is definitely a rising star worth keeping an eye on.