Love and marriage, love and marriage.
Go together like a horse and carriage.
These two plan to be wed
It's too bad somebody will drop dead
We've had a lot of people "kill" on our stage over the years, but at this show, we're asking the audience to solve a murder. "Hit Me '90s One More Time" is put on by Die Laughing Productions, which has been bringing great murder mystery comedy shows to the Improv since 2016.
We're having a wedding and you're all invited. Die Laughing Productions presents Love and Marriage and Murder. It's the bride and groom's big day. Bells will ring, the sun will shine, they’ll love until the end of time. End indeed! This is a murder mystery; a wedding whodunit! Can you solve it and live happily ever after?
Love and Marriage and Murder stars 98 Rock's Justin Schlegel, Joe and Katie Robinson (our real life newlyweds) and all your favorite Die Laughing Productions performers. But the real stars of the show are all you wedding crashers in the audience. We have audience roles available for willing volunteers. The rest of you can sit back, laugh and enjoy the wedding day ruined by an untimely death and maybe help answer whodunit.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- There is a two-item minimum per ticket. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties. Click here for a more detailed explanation of seating policies.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage). Click here for a more detailed explanation of seating policies.
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.