Bryan has been all over the small screen, with a stand-out role as the coach in "The Goldbergs" and "Schooled." He's on top of the podcasting charts, as one half of the smash hit "The Fighter and the Kid," alongside Brendan Schaub. Every time he's on the big screen he turns in a memorable performance. And don't forget stand-up -- as a headliner, he sold out his last visit to the Improv in 2018. He's back for more this summer.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- There is a two-item minimum per ticket. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties. Click here for a more detailed explanation of seating policies.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage). Click here for a more detailed explanation of seating policies.
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.
Bryan Callen is an American actor, comedian, and podcaster. He is most known for his recurring role as “Coach Mellor” on ABC’s SCHOOLED and THE GOLDBERGS; which he has played since 2014. Callen has also appeared in such TV and films as Kingdom, 2 Broke Girls, Ride Along, Hangover 1 & 2, Sex and the City, Old School, MADTv, Entourage, Californication, and many more.
A veteran Headliner, Callen performs in theaters and comedy venues across the world, but most often can be seen at The Comedy Store in Los Angeles. His third one-hour comedy special, “Complicated Apes”, debuted in Spring 2019 and stayed on top of the comedy charts all summer.
Additionally, Callen is co-host of the top-rated iTunes podcast. The Fighter & The Kid alongside Brendan Schaub. Bryan is also a regular on The Joe Rogan Experience and Fight Companion podcasts.
Visit BryanCallen.com for more information and all of the latest updates.