Thanksgiving is a time when people head home to see their families ... and for Donnell, the DMV is home. He went to TC Williams in Alexandria, and he started his showbiz career by heckling performers at DC comedy clubs before taking the stage himself. His success as a stand-up landed him a spot on "Chappelle's Show," securing him a spot in pop culture history, and he became a favorite on some huge East Coast radio shows (including the WPGC morning show). Bring your family out to laugh with one of our favorites.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- At the request of the artist, patrons for these shows must present proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 to be admitted to the venue.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).