The DC Improv Comedy School is proud to present a stand-up class graduation showcase. Students who have completed Rahmein Mostafavi's "Level 2 Stand-Up" course will be taking the famous DC Improv stage. Check out this showcase and enjoy what's sure to be a memorable time for everyone involved.
The lineup for February 9: Michael Lawrence, Rich Pliskin, Grace Ibrahim, Daniel Awrich, Dave McOwen, Reggie McCaw II, D.Sin.C., Colin McIntyre
The lineup for March 30: TBA
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.