Ticket sales for this show are temporarily on hold. Sales will resume after we receive guidance from the city on allowed capacity and social distancing rules.
Moms! Gather your #BandOfMothers and plan a night out of the house, for once. The Original Moms' Night Out that has swept the nation is headed your way! Join The Pump and Dump Show's hilarious new cast Angela Peel and Molly Kirk for a laugh-out-loud and cathartic multimedia evening filled with all-original music, comedy, games, prizes, commiseration and validation. Have you seen the show before? Prepare for new songs and loads of new surprises guaranteed to make you laugh your c-section scar open.
As seen on "Today," in People and Parents Magazine, The Pump and Dump Show is the perfect escape for every type of mom. Gather your #BREEDER besties and treat yourselves to a well-deserved night out!
*BONUS: you'll be home to those babies by 10pm. We got you.
You work hard, mama. It's time you had a kid-free break and some belly laughs. And nobody touching your boobs. You've earned it!
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- There is a two-item minimum per ticket. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties. Click here for a more detailed explanation of seating policies.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage). Click here for a more detailed explanation of seating policies.
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.