Steve is a crowd favorite, bringing a positive vibe, tons of energy, and a classy looking outfit to every performance. For three seasons, he starred in "Sullivan and Son" on TBS -- a show built around his upbringing as an Irish-Korean living in Pittsburgh. He has put out numerous hour-long comedy specials, which have been seen on Comedy Central, Netflix and more. Steve's act has evolved right along with Steve -- and it's all great. As a writer/director, Steve has produced two of the best movies about comedy that we've ever seen: the documentary "Always Amazing" and the feature film "The Opening Act."
All sales are final. Refunds and exchanges are offered only when a show is canceled or rescheduled.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Coupons or passes for free admission cannot be used for a show listed as a "special event."
- Matinees, the first show of any evening in our main showroom and all shows in our lounge showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive, the more options you'll have. Please note that the size of your party can affect what options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- "Late shows" in the main showroom have assigned seating. Assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. Generally speaking, the earlier you buy tickets, the closer you will be to the stage.
- If tickets are designated as being at a "reserved table," your party will have a table to itself. For general admission tickets, if your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.
Steve Byrne (official website) is one of the most established headliners working today. Over a career that's spanned two decades, he's had 4 hour specials, "The Tonight Show" 10 times, multiple USO tours, his own sitcom "Sullivan & Son" that went for 3 seasons, recently directed a documentary film about comic/magician The Amazing Johnathan called "Always Amazing" and is the writer/director of the critically praised film about stand up comedy, produced by Vince Vaughn and starring Jimmy O Yang, Cedric the Entertainer, Ken Jeong, Tom Segura, Bill Burr and Whitney Cummings to name a few, "The Opening Act". His fifth hour special, "The Last Late Night," debuted on Amazon Prime in 2022.