A constituency of the DMV area’s best comedians will go toe-to-toe in character as those who were almost President. Unfiltered punchlines and commentary will take over the city’s most iconic comedy club with proceeds benefiting the Capital Area Food Bank. Hillary Clinton, Ted Cruz, Bernie Sanders, Kanye West, and others will exchange jabs and haymakers in epic roast battles. The fates of each combatant will be determined by audience applause until one champion ultimately prevails. Roastmaster Al Gore will host with Barack Obama and Donald Trump standing by as judges.
Featured Cast: Bria Beddoe, Todd Fleming, Tim Kardashian, Chris Lawrence, Rashee Raj, Brock Snyder, Rose Vineshank, Jon Yeager
All sales are final. Refunds and exchanges are offered only when a show is canceled or rescheduled.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Coupons or passes for free admission cannot be used for a show listed as a "special event."
- Matinees, the first show of any evening in our main showroom and all shows in our lounge showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive, the more options you'll have. Please note that the size of your party can affect what options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- "Late shows" in the main showroom have assigned seating. Assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. Generally speaking, the earlier you buy tickets, the closer you will be to the stage.
- If tickets are designated as being at a "reserved table," your party will have a table to itself. For general admission tickets, if your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.
Since 2019, The Constituents have created a blend of standup, sketch, and bipartisan ball-busting that is uniquely DC. “SNL on steroids” has been endorsed by The Washington Post, Washingtonian, DCist, WUSA9, Popville, and Metro Weekly. “The show was built for people looking to disconnect, get offline, and share some laughs over the absurdity of the hyper-polarized realities of living in DC.” says Tim Kardashian, the show’s creator.
Kardashian cut his teeth in the entertainment business as a teenager at the Trump casinos in Atlantic City. “This sounds crazy, but I actually DJ’d Donald Trump Jr.’s 21st birthday party at the Trump Plaza when I was in high school. I’ve even shaken the former Cheeto-in-Chief’s hand at one of his faux-beauty pageants! I had no idea I’d one day be casting someone to play him in a comedy.”
A new-comer to the local comedy scene in 2019, Kardashian quickly built a cast worthy of roasting the Republic with his parody of The White House Correspondents Dinner. “After our very first show, a lobbyist in the audience approached me and said ‘This is the tonic this city needs.’ I’ve never looked back after that moment.”
After 10 live shows and a Prime Video feature, The Constituents have raised more than $6,000 for various causes including more than 1,000 meals for the food insecure through the Capital Area Food Bank.