We're back with another show from DC's only comedic secret society (that is entirely open to the public). The Midinght Gardners serve up off-the-wall satire, combining sketch comedy, improv and stand-up to tackle pop culture in a way you won't forget. So far they've brought us an induction ceremony for the Soft Rock Hall of Fame, a takedown of celebrity chefs, and a talk show for the ages. This month:
Well slap your momma and shoot your shotgun at your Chevy, it's time once again for the back country humor, bucolic wisdom and bad Southern accents of "Yee Haw," DC's only comedy variety show dedicated to an "honest depiction" of life outside the big city. Yessir, "Yee Haw" is a tribute to simple folk gathering together in song and laughter in a toast to a simpler way of life, free from the troubles our fast-paced modern world. So break out the moonshine, fire up your tractor and join the Midnight Gardeners League for an ol' fashioned jamboree of stand up, sketches, and classic country music from Jackson Moe, the only two cowboy crooners from the mean streets of Philadelphia (Concluding their 2020 six-city Deep North Tour).
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- There is a two-item minimum per ticket. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties. Click here for a more detailed explanation of seating policies.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage). Click here for a more detailed explanation of seating policies.
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.