Thu, Oct 26, 2023
Fri, Oct 27, 2023
Sat, Oct 28, 2023
Sun, Oct 29, 2023
A longtime comedy club standout, Godfrey's profile has gotten even bigger in recent years thanks to his "In Godfrey We Trust" podcast and a stint hosting his own satellite radio show. The Chicago native is a live wire on stage, using an arsenal of voices and wide-eyed expressions while giving his high-energy takes on current events. Check out one of the hottest touring comics going ...
All sales are final. Refunds and exchanges are offered only when a show is canceled or rescheduled.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Coupons or passes for free admission cannot be used for a show listed as a "special event."
- Matinees, the first show of any evening in our main showroom and all shows in our lounge showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive, the more options you'll have. Please note that the size of your party can affect what options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- "Late shows" in the main showroom have assigned seating. Assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. Generally speaking, the earlier you buy tickets, the closer you will be to the stage.
- If tickets are designated as being at a "reserved table," your party will have a table to itself. For general admission tickets, if your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.
Godfrey is one of the hottest comedians on the circuit. Growing up in Chicago, he constantly got in trouble for misbehaving and being an all-around class clown. Godfrey's Nigerian parents unknowingly encouraged his bad behavior by showing him classic comedy films from an early age. While performing impressions of his college football teammates, Godfrey realized his irreverent style of comedy might be more than just a hobby.
As soon as Godfrey went pro, he immediately landed several high profile projects. Ben Stiller cast him to play himself in "Zoolander," a performance that has since achieved cult status. Godfrey has also appeared in "Johnson Family Vacation," "The Cook Out" with Queen Latifah, "Phat Girlz" starring Monique, and "Soul Plane" alongside Snoop Dogg. Godfrey is perhaps best known for his stint as the "7UP Guy" in the beloved 7UP national campaign.
Godfrey has also made many television appearances, including stand-up specials on Showtime and Comedy Central. He hosted his own show on SiriusXM satellite radio, and he currently hosts the "In Godfrey We Trust" podcast.