James Murray is a writer, executive producer, and actor, best known as "Murr" on the hit television show Impractical Jokers on truTV and The Misery Index on TBS. For the past ten years, Murr and his three lifelong friends, collectively known as the Tenderloins, have been making audiences laugh across the country -- and now he’s bringing the laughs to you! Come celebrate the spring with Murr as he answers fan questions, shows off his own personal never-before-seen videos/photos, gives behind-the-scenes insights, and tells stories from the set of Jokers.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Matinee shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.