At the request of the artist, patrons for these shows must present either proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative COVID test result (no more than 72 hours old) to be admitted to the venue. "Proof of vaccination" can be a completed vaccination card or a readable photo of that card saved to your phone.
Jamie Lee is one of the great young voices in the comedy world, writing for and starring in shows on MTV, truTV, TBS, and HBO. (Most recently she's been a writer/producer on the hit show "Ted Lasso," and before that she played Ali on the hote HBO series "Crashing.") She's even a best-selling author -- the last time she came to the DC Improv was part of her "Weddiculous" book tour, and that project was even spun off into a Netflix series called "The Wedding Coach." She's back this winter for another run of outstanding shows.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- At the request of the artist, patrons for these shows must present either proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative COVID test result (no more than 72 hours old) to be admitted to the venue. "Proof of vaccination" can be a completed vaccination card or a readable photo of that card saved to your phone.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- Late shows in the main showroom have assigned seating, and assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. The earlier you buy tickets, the better your seats will be (i.e. closer to the stage).
Jamie Lee is a stand-up comedian, actor and Emmy award winning television writer/producer whom Elle Magazine recently named one of the top comedians to watch. Jamie starred as Ali Reissen, the female lead in the Judd Apatow-produced HBO series CRASHING, opposite Pete Holmes. Jamie wrote and starred in “The Viewing Party” episode of CRASHING, which was directed by Judd Apatow and honored by the New York Times in their piece on The Best TV Episodes of 2019. In addition to being one of the core cast members of MTV’s hit show GIRL CODE, Lee has appeared on CORPORATE (Comedy Central), 10 THINGS (TruTV), CONAN (TBS), THE LATE LATE SHOW WITH JAMES CORDEN (CBS), LAST CALL WITH CARSON DAILY (NBC), CHELSEA LATELY (E!) and @MIDNIGHT (Comedy Central). In December 2016, Lee released her debut book Weddiculous (Harper Collins), which quickly rose to #1 on Bustle.com’s list of best wedding books. The book was adapted by Netflix and ITV as a series titled THE WEDDING COACH, which was hosted and Executive Produced by Jamie and premiered on April 7th, 2021. Jamie has served as a Co-Executive Producer on the mega-hit Apple TV+ series TED LASSO, created by Bill Lawrence and Jason Sudeikis, which received a record breaking 20 Emmy Award nominations, taking home 7 awards, including Outstanding Comedy Series. Jamie won two WGA Awards and an Emmy Award for her work on the series.