We first saw Adrienne when she came through with Ari Shaffir in 2018. She was back in 2019 for her DC Improv headlining
debut, taking the stage for four shows in our lounge. The Bronx native is back to headline again this fall -- bringing her sharp, dark humor back to one of the best stages in the country. She’s been featured on everything from “Last Comic Standing” to CBS’s “Late Show.”
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.
Originally from the Bronx, Adrienne is a comedian, writer, and performer based in New York. As a stand-up, Adrienne is a JFL New Faces alum. She won the first ever People’s Choice award at the New York Comedy Festival. Her Degenerates Netflix special premiered on NYE alongside Nikki Glaser, Ms. Pat, and others. One of her jokes was featured in Netflix's Best of 2020 Stand-Up special. She made her standup debut on NBC’s "Last Comic Standing." She has appeared on "This Week at the Comedy Cellar," "The Late Show with David Letterman," and "Gotham Comedy Live" on AXS TV. Adrienne wrote on "What’s Your F@3King Deal?!" with Big Jay Oakerson. She released her debut album, "Baby Skeletons," in 2020. It was met with high praise from fellow comedians Neal Brennan, Patton Oswalt, Chris Rock, Anthony Jeselnik and others. "Baby Skeletons" was named Interrobang's Top Eleven Comedy Albums of 2020.