Dave Merheje stars alongside Ramy Youssef and Mo Amer in Hulu’s hit show "Ramy." He most recently starred opposite Daisy Ridley in the feature "Sometimes I Think About Dying," which premiered at the 2023 Sundance Film Festival. As a stand up, Dave has made multiple appearances at the Just For Laughs Festival in Montreal, JFL42 in Toronto, Winnipeg Comedy Festival, the Halifax Comedy Festival, the Melbourne International Comedy Festival in Australia, and tours clubs and theatres regularly. In 2018, Dave released his comedy special “Good Friend Bad Grammar,” which is available on iTunes and Amazon Prime and won the 2019 Juno Award for Comedy Album of the year. His most recent comedy special, "Beautifully Manic," can be seen on Netflix as part of "Comedians of the World."
All sales are final. Refunds and exchanges are offered only when a show is canceled or rescheduled.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Coupons or passes for free admission cannot be used for a show listed as a "special event."
- Matinees, the first show of any evening in our main showroom and all shows in our lounge showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive, the more options you'll have. Please note that the size of your party can affect what options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- "Late shows" in the main showroom have assigned seating. Assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. Generally speaking, the earlier you buy tickets, the closer you will be to the stage.
- If tickets are designated as being at a "reserved table," your party will have a table to itself. For general admission tickets, if your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.