Cerrome Russell has been a regular on the DC Improv stage since 2016. The Georgia native and Marine Corps vet serves up comedy in many varieties, including off-center, truthful, and of course, country. In summer 2023 he won our three-day Comedy Kumite XL stand-up competition -- and now he closes out the year headlining our lounge!
New Year's Eve: The 7:30 show is $35 per person. Everyone in attendance also gets a free pass for a 2024 show at the DC Improv. The 10:15 "countdown" show is $75 per person. The ticket includes admission, a champagne toast at midnight, a fruit / cheese / cracker plate and party favors. Each person in attendance also gets a free pass for a 2024 show at the DC Improv.
All sales are final. Refunds and exchanges are offered only when a show is canceled or rescheduled.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Coupons or passes for free admission cannot be used for a show listed as a "special event."
- Matinees, the first show of any evening in our main showroom and all shows in our lounge showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive, the more options you'll have. Please note that the size of your party can affect what options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- "Late shows" in the main showroom have assigned seating. Assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. Generally speaking, the earlier you buy tickets, the closer you will be to the stage.
- If tickets are designated as being at a "reserved table," your party will have a table to itself. For general admission tickets, if your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.