Gina Brillon is known to many for her run on "America's Got Talent," but she's no stranger to the spotlight -- her Amazon Prime special "The Floor is Lava" was a big hit in 2020, she has made the rounds on late night TV and she toured the country with Gabriel Iglesias. The Bronx native is once again bringing her good-natured attitude to the nation's capital.
All sales are final. Refunds and exchanges are offered only when a show is canceled or rescheduled.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Coupons or passes for free admission cannot be used for a show listed as a "special event."
- Matinees, the first show of any evening in our main showroom and all shows in our lounge showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive, the more options you'll have. Please note that the size of your party can affect what options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- "Late shows" in the main showroom have assigned seating. Assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. Generally speaking, the earlier you buy tickets, the closer you will be to the stage.
- If tickets are designated as being at a "reserved table," your party will have a table to itself. For general admission tickets, if your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.
Gina Brillon was born and raised in the Bronx, New York. The Puerto Rican actress, comedian, writer and mom has been a standup comic since she was 17 years old. Her sophomore 1-hour special "Gina Brillon: The Floor is Lava" (Amazon Prime Video) won a 2021 Gracie Award and was nominated for an Imagen Award. Her half-hour special "Easily Offended" was one of the top shows from the Entre Nos franchise on HBO Latino, and streams on all HBO Digital Platforms. She’s made appearances on "The View," "Late Night with Seth Meyers" and "Jimmy Kimmel Live." You have seen her on "Kevin Can Wait" on CBS and "The Conners" on ABC. In 2012, she became the first (and only) Latina winner of NBC’s Stand up for Diversity Showcase. The following year, she was a “New Face” at the Montreal Just For Laughs Festival. Gina is a singer, published writer, and poet. Her pieces have appeared in the New York Post and Daily News, among others. Gina was the first Latina comedian to be a Finalist in season 16 of "America’s Got Talent." Most recently, she can be heard as the co-host and Executive Producer of "The State of: WOMEN" a podcast from Clamor Audio that explores which U.S. states are getting gender equity right and which are failing - and what you can do about it!