Von Decarlo is a New York-bred stand-up comedian, producer, writer and actress. She's been on HBO's "Pause with Sam Jay," Laff Mobb's "Laff Tracks" on Tru TV and HBO Max, and lots more. She's also part of DC Improv history -- Von produced "Mr. P," the amazing Patrice O'Neal album recorded on our stage. These shows are her DC Improv headlining debut!
All sales are final. Refunds and exchanges are offered only when a show is canceled or rescheduled.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Coupons or passes for free admission cannot be used for a show listed as a "special event."
- Matinees, the first show of any evening in our main showroom and all shows in our lounge showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive, the more options you'll have. Please note that the size of your party can affect what options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- "Late shows" in the main showroom have assigned seating. Assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. Generally speaking, the earlier you buy tickets, the closer you will be to the stage.
- If tickets are designated as being at a "reserved table," your party will have a table to itself. For general admission tickets, if your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.
Von Decarlo is a New York-bred stand-up comedian, producer, writer, and actress who has appeared in worldwide ad campaigns and national commercials for Disney, GNC, Match, and Carnival Cruise lines. She performed in Montreal for Kevin Hart's LOL Network as well as the Lil' Rel and Friends show at the Just For Laughs comedy festival, and most recently in Australia for the Human Kind Festival.
Additional appearances include HBO's "Pause with Sam Jay," Laff Mobb's "Laff Tracks" on Tru TV and HBO Max, CNN's year-end wrap-up special, "The Jerry O'Connell Show" on FOX, BET, Buzz Feed, The Breakfast Club, Angela Yee's Lip Service, Sirius XM’s Urban View and NBA channel, In Godfrey We Trust Podcast, and more.
Von Decarlo is the Executive Producer of the documentary "Killing Is Easy" on Comedy Central as well as the producer of three posthumous comedy albums, "Mr. P," "Unreleased," and "The Lost Files." Her debut comedy album, "A Draggable Offense," is available on all major platforms, and can be heard on the She So Funny and Laugh Out Loud radio stations on Sirius XM.
Look out for Von Decarlo in the upcoming RomCom "Switch Up" and in the indie film "Salesman," currently on Amazon Prime.
For more info visit FunnyVon.com and follow @VonDecarlo on social media.