Akaash Singh is a nationally touring stand-up comedian, podcaster, and actor. After moving to NYC and honing his comedy craft, his career started to take off with many shows including MTV’s "Guy Code" and "Wild 'N Out," Netflix’s "Brown Nation," and HBO’s "The Leftovers." After finding success in TV, he pivoted his focus more on growing the hugely successful podcast "Flagrant 2," co-created with fellow comedian and good friend, Andrew Schulz, along with touring and his stand-up career.
All sales are final. Refunds and exchanges are offered only when a show is canceled or rescheduled.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Coupons or passes for free admission cannot be used for a show listed as a "special event."
- Matinees, the first show of any evening in our main showroom and all shows in our lounge showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive, the more options you'll have. Please note that the size of your party can affect what options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- "Late shows" in the main showroom have assigned seating. Assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. Generally speaking, the earlier you buy tickets, the closer you will be to the stage.
- If tickets are designated as being at a "reserved table," your party will have a table to itself. For general admission tickets, if your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.
Akaash Singh is a nationally touring stand up comedian, podcaster, and actor. His career took off with many television shows including MTV’s “Guy Code” and “Wild’n Out,” Netflix’s “Brown Nation,” and HBO’s “The Leftovers.” After finding success in TV, he pivoted his focus toward growing the now hugely successful podcast “Flagrant,” co-created with fellow comedian and good friend Andrew Schulz, along with his stand-up career. Akaash self-produced and directed his first stand up special, “Bring Back Apu,” amassing over a million views in its first week alone. Just one month later, he released “The Crowdwork Special,” putting him in rarified air of comedians who produced two specials in back to back months. Aside from stand-up, look for Akaash as the lead in the Netflix Animated Series "Conquest" as well as a Hulu series created by Ramy Youssef.