It's a Halloween-themed edition of Bad Medicine's sketch showcase! Sketch comedy takes over our lounge showroom, courtesy of DC's favorite troupe. While entertaining the DMV for a decade, Bad Medicine has also been showcasing around the country. Now they're bringing in some of their favorite performers from DC and beyond, presenting them in the city's top comedy spot.
The October lineup: Rails Comedy and Cam Wyllie
About Bad Medicine: The Bad Medicine Show is high energy sketch comedy with a bent toward the dark, absurd reality of life. Each show brings you new hilarious characters, videos, music, and of course sketches about situations you hope you'll never be in. They love to give folks an evening of laughter, but deep down, Bad Medicine is simply a group of friends trying hard to forget the political town they live in.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our lounge, all shows regardless of start time are seated by time of arrival.