Already recognized as one of the best joke writers working today, Joe List has been featured on Netflix, Comedy Central and his self-released comedy specials on YouTube. When he's not on stage, he's co-hosting the "Tuesdays With Stories" podcast with his good friend Mark Normand. Get your tickets and get pumped for one of the most anticipated DC Improv debuts of 2023.
All sales are final. Refunds and exchanges are offered only when a show is canceled or rescheduled.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Coupons or passes for free admission cannot be used for a show listed as a "special event."
- Matinees, the first show of any evening in our main showroom and all shows in our lounge showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive, the more options you'll have. Please note that the size of your party can affect what options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- "Late shows" in the main showroom have assigned seating. Assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. Generally speaking, the earlier you buy tickets, the closer you will be to the stage.
- If tickets are designated as being at a "reserved table," your party will have a table to itself. For general admission tickets, if your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.
Joe List began his comedy career in Boston, Massachusetts in 2000 just weeks after graduating from high school. Since that time he has been featured on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon," "The Late Show with David Letterman" and "Conan."
He’s featured in Season 2 of The Netflix Series “The Stand Ups”. In 2015 List was a finalist on NBC's "Last Comic Standing" and had his own Half Hour comedy special on Comedy Central. His albums 'So Far No Good' and 'Are You Mad at Me?' can be heard regularly on Sirius Radio. List is also the co-host of his own popular weekly podcast 'Tuesdays with Stories'. When not headlining comedy clubs all over North America, List is a regular at the Comedy Cellar in New York City.
His special “I Hate Myself” debuted on Comedy Central in 2020.