Originally from Detroit, comedian, actor, writer and (sometimes) director Tony T. Roberts has been blessed with the coveted honor of being the “comedians’ comedian,” the guy other performers love to watch work. His hilarious and refreshing energetic comedy style has earned him respect and created a huge demand for him on the comedy circuit, here in the states and abroad.
All sales are final. Refunds and exchanges are offered only when a show is canceled or rescheduled.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Coupons or passes for free admission cannot be used for a show listed as a "special event."
- Matinees, the first show of any evening in our main showroom and all shows in our lounge showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive, the more options you'll have. Please note that the size of your party can affect what options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- "Late shows" in the main showroom have assigned seating. Assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. Generally speaking, the earlier you buy tickets, the closer you will be to the stage.
- If tickets are designated as being at a "reserved table," your party will have a table to itself. For general admission tickets, if your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.
Originally from Detroit, comedian, actor, writer and (sometimes) director, Tony T. Roberts has been blessed with the coveted honor of being the, “Comedians-comedian.” The guy other performers love to watch work. His hilarious and refreshing energetic comedy style has granted him respect and created a huge demand for him on the comedy circuit, here in the states and abroad. Legendary comedian and sitcom director, David Steinberg, acclaimed Tony as, “A breakout talent” after witnessing Tony’s stand-up act and casting him as the lead in a series of funny burger king commercials he directed.
Currently a part of the Bay Area’s KBLX Morning Dream Team, you can catch Tony on the radio Monday – Friday from 5am – 9am. Tony headlines comedy clubs all across the United States. He also tours the country playing theaters and areas as part of The Shaquille O’Neal All Star Comedy Jam Tour and the Nephew Tommy “I Got People Inside My Head” Tour; just to name a few. Tony’s television debut was on HBO’s “Def Comedy Jam”, followed by “It’s Showtime at the Apollo,” “BET's ComicView,” "The Shaquille O'Neal Allstar Comedy Jam" and the recurring role of Cy on ABC's "Uncle Buck."