Heads up: If you went to the 2021 performances, please be aware that this will be the same show.
Trivia night meets murder mystery in Die Laughing Production’s latest hilarious interactive whodunit, The Answer is Murder.
You’re at trivia night matching wits against friends and strangers when a competitor suddenly drops dead. A murder investigation ensues as trivia night continues, only now you must answer the most important question of all, who is the killer? This is an interactive comedy show AND an actual trivia night, so bring a team!
The Answer is Murder stars comedian Rob Maher, Erik Woodworth, Nicole Walkow, Josh Kuderna and most importantly, you. This is an interactive show. You may even be the killer!
All sales are final. Refunds and exchanges are offered only when a show is canceled or rescheduled.
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Coupons or passes for free admission cannot be used for a show listed as a "special event."
- Matinees, the first show of any evening in our main showroom and all shows in our lounge showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive, the more options you'll have. Please note that the size of your party can affect what options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
- "Late shows" in the main showroom have assigned seating. Assignments are made in order of ticket purchase. Generally speaking, the earlier you buy tickets, the closer you will be to the stage.
- If tickets are designated as being at a "reserved table," your party will have a table to itself. For general admission tickets, if your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.