One of Bill Burr’s favorite touring partners (they even have a podcast together), Paul stepped into the spotlight in late 2018 with his very own one-hour special on Comedy Central. He followed that up with a nationwide tour AND a Netflix special. His act is fast-paced, fun and hard-hitting, touching on everything from family life to front-page headlines.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
Comedian Paul Virzi headlines comedy clubs across North America and hosts two weekly podcasts, “Anything Better,” co-hosted with Bill Burr, and “The Virzi Effect,” on All Things Comedy network. Paul has toured with Bill Burr throughout Europe and in this country's most iconic venues including, Madison Square Garden, The Chicago Theatre and Carnegie Hall.
Paul’s debut hour-long comedy special, “Bill Burr Presents Paul Virzi: I’ll Say This,” premiered on Comedy Central in November 2018 and is available to stream on CC.com. A clip from the special was featured on Comedy Central’s TikTok stand-up page on May 4, 2020 and currently has over 5 million views and 1.3 million likes. The special was shot at The Tarrytown Music Hall and was Executive Produced by Bill Burr and Pete Davidson.
His 2015 debut comedy album, “Paul Virzi: Night At The Stand,” was #1 on iTunes and reached #4 on Billboard’s Top 100. Paul has appeared on TruTV's “Comedy Knockout,” AXS TV's “Gotham Comedy Live,” The NFL Network’s “Good Morning Football,” and he has written for ESPN’s “ESPY Awards.” Paul is a regular at the prestigious Just For Laughs Comedy Festival in Montreal and performed at the SXSW Festival in Austin, TX.
Paul grew up in the suburbs, outside of New York City. He loves his family, cigars and having pointless sports arguments with his friends.