All Fantasy Everything is a show where funny people and experts come together to fantasy draft the whole entire world - from pop culture to nostalgia to the Taco Bell drive-thru menu - everything is in play. Co-headlined by Ian Karmel, Sean Jordan and David Gborie, each episode the crew picks a topic - anything from Rom-Coms to Rap Albums, the Best Breakfast foods to the Best Smells. You name it, they can draft it. And then debate it, clown each other for the picks, reveal our secret terrible taste that we didn’t even know was terrible and then laugh about the whole operation.
Check out this special live edition of the podcast from the DC Improv stage!
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons. The exception is when a ticket is clearly listed as "table for 2," "table for 4," etc. In those cases, your party is guaranteed to have a table to itself.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.