PLEASE NOTE: This event may be filmed for television.
Join us for an evening of comedy, music and intelligent conversation, starring RHOP's Karen Huger and featuring CeCe Peniston and Jasmine Masters. Plus surprise guests!
VIP tickets include preferred seating (close to the stage) and a post-show meet-and-greet opportunity.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Admission / Seating Policies
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- If your party does not fill an entire table, you may be sharing a table with other patrons.
- Passes cannot be used for any show listed as a "special event."
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions on dcimprov.com.
- For our main showroom, the first show of any night is the "early" show. All other shows are "late" shows.
- Early shows in the main showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive at the club, the greater your seating options will be. Please note that the size of your party will also affect what seating options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.
Karen Huger is a pillar of strength and a force to be reckoned with. She grew up in Virginia on a large family farm that has been in her family for more than 100 years. Karen witnessed her father succeeding through hard work and perseverance, and she took her strong family values and followed her heart, living life to the fullest while achieving many successes. She attended the University of Virginia. She is applying her entrepreneurial spirit in various beauty, fashion, and lifestyle ventures, and she reigns supreme as The Grande Dame of Potomac.
Karen successfully launched her signature fragrance, La’Dame by Karen Huger, with pop-ups in Bloomingdale's retail stores throughout the United States. Her fragrance now sells on HSN, Bloomimgdale's and her La’Dame website. Karen recently launched her successful wig line La’Dame by KH X RPGSHOW collaboration and the La’Dame brand keeps growing -- she just added the La’Dame By KH candle and home fragrance gift set/ The sky’s the limit for La’Dame!
Equally as important to Karen is her commitment to giving back to her community. She is an advocate and ambassador for Promoting Awareness Victim Empowerment (PAVE) and the Alzheimer's Association. Karen also serves as vice president on the board of directors for Felicia's Fund and she just got appointed the ambassadorship at her hometown of Surry County and got sworn in as a official county official. She uses her public speaking opportunities to empower women, enabling healing and positive change. Above all else, her family comes first, and she is extremely proud of all that she has accomplished with her husband, Raymond, of 25 years, and her beautiful children, Brandon and Rayvin. In her spare time Karen can be found exploring her healthy mind, body and soul journey.